Pillows Hotels is a beautiful collection of hotels in the Netherlands and Belgium, with the ambition to create new locations in all the larger European cities. At Pillows, everything is about our guests. From entry, we pamper them completely. We believe time is the most precious thing we have, which is why we make sure every moment is special for all our guests.
Monumental properties with a story, in six perfectly located locations in the Netherlands and Belgium. The hotels are furnished as an elegant residence with a contemporary and timeless design and an understated luxury feel.
At the IJssel Restaurant, we bring a culinary experience based on Dutch Cuisine. We combine refined dishes with products that are mostly locally produced. We do this in the restaurant and on the terrace where the Deventer Skyline is our backdrop.
As part of our service team, you provide a warm, personal but above all authentic contribution, and we love it when you come up with new, original ideas. Of course, you do this without losing sight of our core values of understated elegance.
Of course, we won't just throw you in at the deep end. We are going to help and coach you to get the best out of yourself and so, together with your colleagues, play at top level!
Besides regular breakfast, lunch and dinner, we regularly organise cool events such as catering at inspiring locations, the Herring Party, the Dickens Breakfast and our popular Dinner Cruise!
What we offer:
- Internship remuneration of 650 euros per montProfessional guidance and training
- Discounts in our Hotels for yourself, friends & family
- Opportunities for personal development through our own Pillows Academy
- 2x per year a Pillows Intern Day
- Staff meals
Who we're looking for:
- An enthusiastic and hospitable personality
- You are following a relevant education in hospitality or a related field
- You have a passion for excellent service
- Communicative and proactive
- Flexible and willing to work in shifts, including evenings and weekends
For questions, please contact Tim van Dijk, corporate recruiter at +31 6 23 72 83 96 or firstname.lastname@example.org