In the middle of the historic centre of Ghent, lies Pillows Grand Boutique Hotel Reylof. The luxury hotel with 156 rooms and suites, nine meeting rooms and a modern spa & fitness has a unique and warm atmosphere. Every detail has been thought of and the ambitious and hard-working team does everything possible to give our guests an unforgettable stay at our hotel. Guests can also dine at Restaurant LOF, led by Chef Hannes Vandebotermet, where the kitchen team presents culinary excellence. Would you like to join us in giving our guests the best experience ever?
What will you do?
- Assist Front Office Manager: Collaborate closely with the Front Office Manager to oversee and enhance daily front desk operations.
- Guest Services: Extend a warm welcome to guests, manage check-ins and check-outs, and gracefully address guest inquiries and requests.
- Team Leadership: Provide guidance and mentorship to our front desk team, fostering a culture of professionalism and delivering exceptional service.
- Reservations Management: Efficiently handle room reservations and monitor room availability to maximize occupancy.
- Issue Resolution: Swiftly and professionally address and resolve guest concerns or issues to ensure their satisfaction.
- Training: Contribute to the training of new front desk staff and provide ongoing support and guidance to existing team members.
- Quality Assurance: Maintain the front desk area to impeccable standards, ensuring a luxurious and welcoming atmosphere.
Who are you?
Are you hospitable, communicative and solution-oriented? Then apply for this vacancy. Do you know what the guest's wishes are and can you anticipate them? And do you and your colleagues make sure guests have a fantastic stay at our hotel?
Check your profile;
- You have experience in reception;
- A completed hospitality-oriented study is a plus
- You are independent and have a positive mindset;
- Flexibly deployable, also during Sundays and holidays;
- You are representative and extremely hospitable;
- Very good communication skills in Dutch, English and French.
We offer you a great opportunity in what we believe is one of the best hotels in Belgium, where you will work as part of a team striving for success.
- A variable schedule;
- You get to stay 10 nights a year at a very small rate at one of our Pillows Hotels;
- Attractive Friends & Family rate within our hotel collection and restaurants;
- A 35% discount at all our Food & Beverage locations;
- Free Hospitalisation Insurance for you and with a co-payment for the family;
- Pleasant colleagues who all share a passion for the hotel industry.
- We also offer you a competitive salary which depends on your knowledge and experience. There are also various career opportunities within the organisation, partly due to our ambitions.
Our Pillows Hotels Collection
Pillows Hotels is a beautiful collection of hotels in the Netherlands and Belgium, with the ambition to create new locations in all major European cities. At Pillows, everything revolves around our guests. From entry, we pamper them completely. We believe time is the most precious thing we have, which is why we make sure every moment is special for all our guests.
Apply via the link and we will give you feedback as soon as possible. Who knows, together with you we will realise our ambitions! We look forward to your application.